I collected a billion Pringles cans, which didn't take too long because Pringles are awesome-sauce. I cut the little ring at the top off and started to work.
I also cleaned out the insides of the Pringles can because I didn't want my vinyl to be crumb-y. Next, I used double-sided tape to put some pretty paper on each one and I stacked them together. I did glue them as well, but added a ribbon to tie them together too because I like extra pretty on my Pringles cans.
And after several minutes of diligent work, I had vinyl storage. I am so good at projects that take less than an hour.
This system is way better than the one I had before: putting vinyl wherever I was and having to look for it all over. Progress.