I won't tell. Not on this blog at least.
To know me in real life is to hear hours of political talk about various issues. And this girl gets pretty darn passionate... but this blog isn't political. And the risk that we take by making it political is that we might lose readers. And I loves my readers... So I don't tell them my political affiliations and they don't ask. It's win-win.
Now, if I was writing a political blog, I would be more than happy to let my political flag fly... I mean, that's what you expect from a political blog. But this blog? We'll stick to the glue guns, fabric scraps and zombie preparations, thank you very much.
In an effort to keep all of you from alienating readers, here's a list of topics we probably shouldn't cover, besides politics:
1. Over/Underhand toilet paper roll placement.
2. Whether pizza toppings should go on top of the cheese or underneath it.
3. If the McRib is really all that great.
4. Whether it's appropriate to wear socks to bed.
5. Playstation vs. Xbox
6. Glitter vs. Sequins
7. Generic crafting supplies or Martha Stewart brand
Any one of these topics can put you in some trouble... you've been warned.
Are there any topics you steer clear of?