1) They can be big jerk-faces.
2) They are usually completely clueless about when they're being a jerk-face.
3) They get a splinter and it's like they've suffered a gunshot wound.
4) They tend to break more stuff than they fix.
5) They expect a parade for remembering to put down the toilet seat.
6) They are baffled by the mystery of how to replace the roll of toilet paper.
7) Until the kids are at least five, their father skills consist mostly of being a jungle gym.
8) They constantly try to pick things up off the floor using only their toes.
9) They are mostly unaware of when they've said something insensitive.
10) I have a pretty good one and I still feel like I deserve an award for staying married.
Wives of the world, you are not alone.