I might not survive this day. If I don't, tell the world my story.
Since I've had trouble sleeping, I've found ways to quietly pass time in the wee small hours of the morning. I present to you all the awesome things you can do instead of staring at your own eyelids.
1. Take a good look at Craigslist. Yes, there are some great finds on Craigslist... but have you looked at the 'Rants and Raves' section? Those people are insane and they make me feel better about myself.
2. Write some snarky blog post that only your dedicated followers will read and not believe you've lost your mind. FYI, loss of sleep can make you lose your mind. I am there.
3. Place candy on your husband's face. M & M's work best... see how long you can balance them without waking him up. This game causes giggling though, so be warned.
4. In an effort to be productive, I decided to update the budget during those lonely night hours. Our family is now budgeted through 2015.
5. Go to cnn.com and find any article, preferably a political one. Skim the article briefly and then scroll to the comments at the bottom. If those people are any indication of actual voters in this country, we're all in trouble. Read it and suffer further insomnia due to fear.
6. Infomercials. I don't have the P90X system, but just watching the infomercial makes me feel like I've worked out.
7. Think of all the things you'd like. A milkshake. A new living room set. A three-year old that sleeps through the night. Then think of all the things you wouldn't like. A paper cut. A cup full of sour milk. A date with Charlie Sheen. This exercise passes the time pretty well. Poor Charlie Sheen.
8. Three's Company. If none of the previous activities have induced sleep, turn to Nick at Nite and let the hilarity wash over you.
Do any of you suffer from sleeplessness? I'm so tired I could fall asleep right here at my keyboard... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :)