1. I'm pregnant.
2. I've been abducted by aliens and am blogging from the spacecraft. I have already organized the main room in the craft so that the aliens can abduct people more efficiently.
3. I haven't done laundry in weeks and am trapped under the clothing debris. Send help.
4. All the electronic devices in my home have become self-aware and are taking over the world. I'm not even typing this right now, my laptop has assumed my identity. Sadly enough, no one will notice.
5. I've decided to go on a hunger strike until someone brings me donuts.
6. I had a mole removed today so I don't think I should move at all. Forward all well-wishes and cupcakes to my couch.
7. I have arranged the first-annual "Priscilla Summit" which will be held this summer, location TBD. Only the cool kids are invited... if you're reading this, that means you.
8. In the midst of a sewing project, I accidentally sewed my finger to the fabric. It actually matched my outfit though, so I'm not too upset. The gangrene should set in any day now.
9. I have started a biker gang. We will be visiting neighboring towns and leaving lawn decorations in our wake. If you wake up and find pink flamingos all over your front yard, you'll know we've been there. Live in fear.
10. I've decided to go on a blogging strike until someone buys me some groceries and puts them away. And then cooks dinner. And then cleans the kitchen. I expect this to happen quickly.
Ugh... I'm exhausted. Pranking people is a lot of work. Happy April!