Now that we're past Christmas, I will be taking a crafting hiatus. Only for about a week though... I'll get itchy if it's any longer than that.
But, I must blog. Even if I'm not crafting, I must blog. It's an addiction at this point. Here's some weird stuff about me that you most likely did not know. And you might not want to know.
1. I time myself doing things sometimes. Like, how long it takes me to make a peanut butter sandwich. I don't race through it though... I really just like to know how long it takes me to do stuff. I know... strange.
2. I love watching TV, but crafting invades the activity. For example, I was watching an episode of "The Walking Dead" and they were hunting for these zombies and they crawled over pallets and I listed four things I could have used those pallets for. My husband felt my head for fever.
3. I don't care for the saying "Say what you mean and mean what you say." I don't know why, I just don't like it.
4. I find the children's cartoon "Phineas and Ferb" immensely funny.
5. I wear socks when I sleep. I've been informed that this is something I'm not supposed to be doing.
6. Sometimes I wake up with one sock off with no recollection of how that came to be. My most likely guess is sock-swiping gnomes.
7. I don't like saying the words 'matchy-matchy' but I enjoy when other people say it.
8. Symmetry is extremely important to me. If there aren't an even number of things or something is asymmetrical, I break out in hives.
9. I am a compulsive list-maker. On most of my lists, I've even listed that I need to make more lists.
10. I am a video game master. Whatever the game is, I'm terrific at it. In high school, the boys I dated would eventually refuse to play video games with me because they never won. Sore losers.
I post these strange facts because I know that there are strange things about all of us... leave me a comment with a weird fact about yourself so I don't feel so alone!